Our Client is looking for a team lead for their public blockchain team working on both consumer projects (cryptocurrency wallet) and also developer tooling (SDKs, APIs, etc.). This role will require cross-company communication skills, the ability to extract requirements from technical documents & mathematical specifications and also strong engineering skills.
- Work closely with the CTO to ensure public-blockchain related projects are successful
- Keep up-to-date with the ‘Crypto’ blockchain (including reading mathematical and engineering specifications)
- Work with partners to ensure our products and tools are proactively kept up-to-date in a quickly evolving landscape
- Manage a team of engineers
- Work with community managers & marketing to communicate capabilities of clients software
- Write, architecture and review code
- Keep up-to-date with, write and review ‘Crypto’ Improvement Proposals
- 5+ years of experience in Software development
- Good understanding of API architecture following best practices
- Proficiency with the creation of tests (unit tests, integration, etc)
- Basic knowledge Linux, experience with AWS
- Production experience with Docker and multiple CI/CD
- Experience in blockchain development
- Good level of English
- This role will be working in a remote setting from anywhere in the world, the team is mined in different countries. Therefore, strong cooperation skills and team management is needed.