This is a great opportunity to join and lead an established and growing design team. The role would cover a regional APAC remit, with creative projects covering all digital platforms within the financial industry.
You will be:
- Leading and coaching junior designers to translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups for user-centric designs.
- Be a responsible team leading, handling several projects from end-to-end, including UX research all the way to the final product.
- Being a strong influencer in communicating and convincing internal stakeholders on a regional level.
- Allocating projects for junior members of the team and managing their progress and designs throughout.
- Create strategic direction for overall UX concepts and creative product designs.
You will need:
- In-depth, minimum of 10 years of experience in UX and UX research, preferably on complex solutions.
- Deep understanding of the best practices in design solutions.
- Ability to lead a team effectively and communicate design processes, and solutions clearly.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Deep understanding of user-centricity and its application.