Our client is a fintech firm with great success in their projects. They are seeking an experienced UI/UX designer to join the team for expansion.
- Work closely with product owners, marketing managers, and end-user to ensure quality outputs
- Be responsible for high-quality deliverables such as user flows, customer journey maps, and wireframes
- Integrate flow diagrams, prototypes, user flows, UI mockups, customer journey maps, and responsive app design
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UX/UI design trends, tools, and apply the best practices
- Create innovative user experiences and user interfaces for apps
- Align products based on the needs of the audience
- At least 3 years of relevant app experience as a Product Designer or UI/UX designer
- A university degree in Product Designer, UI/UX designer, or related fields
- Experience with UX/UI design tools such as Figma, Zeplin, Sketch, Adobe Suite etc.
- Creative thinker who strives for quality output in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Outstanding portfolio is compulsory upon applying for this position