Superb opportunity to join a progressive, well-funded Proprietary Trading firm where you’ll work in a passionate team building an advanced trading system.
This is an excellent opportunity for aspiring HFT/Quant Traders/Strategists to gain massive exposure in a progressive prop house with a young and dynamic team.
Our client provides a meritocratic working environment and excellent internal upward mobility. Offering exceptional training for juniors. Subject to performance review, most candidates received a promotion past the probationary period.
This role reports directly to the Head of Trading and works closely with a Senior Quant Trader, together you’ll be developing the firm’s high-frequency quantitative strategies. You’ll focus on providing a wide range of support related to post-trade execution and settlement process.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the below:
- Responsible for trade capture, trade validation, amendments, trade life cycle events, resolving queries and reconciliation
- Monitor unmatched trades for timely settlement
- Support enhancement of the market-making trading system and post-trade reports
- Hold a Degree with significant quantitative elements, such as mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics, or a related field
- Up to 3 years experience in Quantitative Trading (open to fresh graduates given a strong will to learn)
- Knowledgeable in quantitative analysis
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience in Linux system (preferred)
- Strong attention to details
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Inquisitive and a strong problem-solver
- Perform well in a dynamic team environment