Our client is a well-established Global Hedge Fund, specializing in high-frequency trading and market making. To cope with the Global expansion, they are actively hiring a system management talent to be in charge of the design of new architecture and maintain existing systems at a high-performance level.
- Automate workflow by scripting (Python, Powershell, Bash) and managing CI/CD pipeline
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure for the organization to be in line with company guidelines or SOP
- Install, configure, and test operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Oversees office Network Security Management and System Administration tasks e.g security controls, firewalls, user account management, hardware setup, etc
- Working with the development teams on the development of the trading framework and new system implementation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT-related fields is preferred
- 8+ years experience in System/ Network/ Security
- Good knowledge of common networking ports and protocols and system administration i.e LAN, SAN, WAN, Windows Server, Linux, Octopus, Teamcity, Jira, Microsoft Active Directory, AWS)
- Holder of professional qualification(s) preferred, e.g. AWS, Cisco, Checkpoint, Azure certification is highly desirable
- Experience setting IT infrastructure with the utilization of Cloud Operation Systems (AWS, PaaS, or Azure)
- Good common in English; Cantonese or Mandarin is a plus