Our client is an established securities firm based on one of Hong Kong’s most prestige office buildings, a subsidiary of a globally recognized financial services firm.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the settlement process for all trades executed. They will be required to ensure the accurate transfer of securities and funds, manage any issues that arise during the settlement process, and monitor and report on settlement activity.
- Responsible for managing daily trade booking and settlement operations for equities and derivatives
- Execute trade processing and settlement functions such as trade matching, corporate actions, and deposit/withdrawal of client funds
- Manage ETF fund subscription and redemption activities
- Prepare daily reports and follow up on unresolved issues
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to resolve settlement-related issues and inquiries
- Maintain client and instrument data
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Must have 5-8 years of hands-on settlement experience, specifically with Hong Kong market futures and options, fixed-income products, equity derivatives, and delta-one products
- Familiarity with global market equity settlement and HK-listed futures/options clearing processes
- Proficient in settlement systems such as CCASS, DCASS, and Euroclear
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible, self-motivated, and able to work independently under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development within their organization.