MatchTalent is Asia’s award-winning fintech recruitment trusted partner that identifies the high demands of the flourishing technology domain. Our mission is to empower businesses, pioneer their future with leading talents, and successfully accelerate tech-savvy talents for their next professional growth.
Why consider us?
We asked our teams for feedback; we offer a great team atmosphere, human-centric culture, a personalised, qualitative coaching & mentoring approach to uncover and utilise the strengths of each consultant at all levels, and a no-cap commission scheme.
We offer Quarterly Executive Lunch for Top Billers including Michelin star-restaurants. EOY performance bonuses are given.
Regular team building what we have done: laser tag, go-karting, rock climbing, bowling, squid fishing, hiking, board games, mahjong, poker, community service, happy hours, exploring restaurants and much more! Bring us more ideas.
- Taking responsibility for both candidates and clients, focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management
- Business development and building strong relationships with clients and candidates to ensure and generate repeat business
- Developing and managing an active pipeline to meet business targets with the ability to manage multiple roles across disciplines and locations
- Having a strategic understanding of client’s needs and objectives for each individual hire
- Identifying new business opportunities, networking to build your client base
- Overseeing, updating and developing a network of candidates and managing their aspirations and career search
- Consistently working closely with management to identify business needs and opportunities across a given area
- Highly organised with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Language skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin are essential
- Prior experience is preferred
- Ability to build rapport and provide a premium service to clients. To listen closely to effectively interpret clients’ and candidates’ requirements and deliver accordingly
- You are suitable if you are confident, willing to learn new skills, self-driven, a team player, going above and beyond, adaptive and enjoy challenges
- Professional, diligent, strategic and proactive