Looking for an exciting new challenge with a dynamic agency? Our client is a boutique firm established for over a decade that specializes in providing premium services in Investor & Media Relations, Financial Communications, Brand & Reputational Strategy, and Event Management.
As one of the leading names in the industry, the founding team is composed of accomplished communications leaders who have worked in global corporate communications firms.
About the role
- They are looking for a passionate mid-to-senior PR professional to join the dynamic matrix team and work on key accounts ranging from listed companies, IPO clients, venture capital firms, wealth management firms, and fintech start-ups.
- Reporting to an Account Director who heads up the Financial Communications function, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from the best and develop your skills in this exciting field.
- They welcome applicants with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in communications. You must be highly diligent and a self-starter, with a proven ability to coordinate seamlessly with a team. Fluency in verbal & written English and Chinese is essential.
- If you already have exposure in the finance communications and start-up industry, all the better!
- Don’t miss this opportunity to take your career to the next level with a leading firm in the heart of Central. Apply now!