- Manage team’s administrative works, include all files maintenance, reporting records, training records & team’s events etc.
- Assist team’s procedure, business travel, equipment allocation etc.
- Manage operating budget of department, and staff performance & business result analysis.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Other assigned tasks such as office renovation, leasing, staff benefits, company events
- Complete daily & specific tasks effectively & efficiently.
- Within 8-12 years’ experience
- Have strong sense of confidentiality
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and able to work under pressure with tight deadline
- Experience in leading a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills in both Chinese and English; and Chinese word processing skill is a must
- Can manage spoken English and Mandarin