Our client is a leading crypto firm seeking talents to contribute to the legal and compliance field with their competitive team.
- Provide counsel and support for: dispute resolution and prevention, internal investigations, risk assessments, service liability, protection of proprietary information and data; liaise with external regulatory authorities and external counsel, project management over commercial litigation and mediation.
- Advise corporate activities, regulatory issues, risks and compliance; contact with regulators (HKMA, SFC, etc) and relevant industry associations.
- Handle various group-level legal work, including joint ventures, partnerships, investments, debt & equity financings, new markets entries, internal investigations, commercial contract review, provision of legal advice
- Work with the risk & compliance team to provide ongoing support in monitoring the changes in compliance arising in HK and the global industry landscape
- Assist the General Counsel for ad-hoc projects
- 5+ PQE in law firms and/or commercial environment
- Qualified in common law locations (HK, UK…) with solid corporate / corporate finance experience. Experience in HK and/or other common laws and familiarity with PRC law
- Sound judgment of business practices, regulatory relationship management and reputational risk
- In-house experience at financial institutions, general fintech or TMT regulatory areas is a plus
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Less experience will be considered as Legal Counsel