Having all levels of openings of Data Engineer, you will have chances to join the Global Tech Team from an International Fintech Firm. Due to the rapid expansion, they are actively seeking potentials with extensive data analytics skills to handle different IT and trading projects.
- Responsible for data collecting, cleaning, and storing. Build and expand data pipelines, focus on enhancing data floes and data collection to ensure data delivery architecture is optimal and compliant.
- Renovate the data management infrastructure to drive automation in data integration and management
- Work with engineering, product, sales, and developer teams in shaping the roadmap for data needs and foster decision making across organizations
- Analyze business data to deeply learn customer behaviour, and find improvement points for business growth
- Design, organize and build Data Dashboard for easier data visualization and future transformation
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, computer science, Engineering, Business, or IT related fields is preferred
- 6+ years in data as a Senior/Lead Data Engineer; 2+ years in data as a Data Analyst
- Familiar with common analysis tools like SQL, Oracle, ETL, Python, and SAS
- Good understanding of Cloud Data environments like Azure, AWS
- Strong experience collaborating with a wide range of IT and Business stakeholders
- Understanding of DevOps and CI/CD is a plus
- Strong background of either in software languages like Java, Python, or C++ is a plus
- Strong in English, Mandarin is a plus