My client is seeking this talent to assist CTO in deploying their AI product updates, from identifying production issues to implementing integrations.
- Learn, understand and deploy the product infrastructure of the company: deployments of all the products and tools
- Identify ways to improve the quality of the infrastructure and the monitoring standards
- Maintain and improve the pipelines and integrations related to the development processes, integrations across used 3rd party services, CI and testing pipelines, CD integrations with the cloud deployment and app publishing platforms
- Work with the developer and QA teams to identify any existing pain points in the current development processes help to figure out and implement improvements
- Work along with the tech-leads to identify product alerting functionalities, help to figure out and implement improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any relevant discipline
- Experienced in back-end development and Infrastructure administration and/or DevOps Engineer and/or System Administration experience
- Production experience with multiple Cl/CD solutions; cloud technology providers: AWS/ Azure/Aliyun/ GoogleCloud
- Production experience with web infrastructure and hosting providers
- Extensive experience with Unix, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform. Vagrant. Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Network fundamentals Database management, monitoring and debugging
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English