You will have a chance to join the Global Tech Team from a Fintech Investment Firm. Due to the rapid expansion, they are actively seeking potentials with extensive data analytics skills to handle different IT and trading projects.
- Responsible for building and maintaining data products and applications
- Build and expand data pipelines, focusing on enhancing data flows and data collection to ensure data delivery architecture is optimal and compliant.
- Work with business team, credit team, and product teams in shaping the roadmap for data needs and foster decision-making across organizations
- Manage and leverage the cloud data infrastructure AWS, SageMaker, GCP, and other BI analytical tools
- Design, organize and build Data Dashboard for easier data visualization and future transformation
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, computer science, Engineering, Business, or IT-related fields is preferred
- 3+ years in software engineering; 2+ years in data engineering
- Open to any programming language
- Good understanding of Cloud Data environments like Azure, AWS
- Create complex ETL pipeline and proficient in data warehouse/infrastructure concepts
- Have successfully built and delivered the long-term project
- Passionate about startup dynamic environment and potential to manage a team
- Strong in English, Mandarin is a plus