Our client are seeking a highly technical and experienced Senior Cyber Security Engineer to be a part of the development of next-generation enterprise big data platform. The candidate must be well-versed in building Big Data analytical platforms using containerization, cloud technologies and Big Data parallel processing technologies as well as the advantages, disadvantages, and trade-offs of various architecture approaches.
In addition, the successful candidate should have knowledge and software development experience in cyber risk, threats, security, Intelligence & operations.
- Must be familiar with agile methods and related SDLC tools. This is a very technical and challenging position with accountability for an overall product portfolio’s performance and quality.
- Deep knowledge and experience in cybersecurity, operations, cyber threat, and cyber methodologies
- Strong cyber risk and security software development background
- Develop standards and methodologies for benchmarking, performance, evaluation, testing, data security and data privacy.
- Contribute to the development, review, and maintenance of requirements documents, technical design documents and functional specifications.
- Contribute to cyber-attack and forensic analysis. Build an industry-competitive domain security lead program to embed security expertise within each scrum team.
- Integrate automated security testing (including both static and runtime) capabilities into an evolving CI/CD program.
- Update, maintain and deploy new training programs for new hires, annual certification, and expert-level developers.
- Develop security-related aspects of the application asset inventory program.
- Maintain development standards, policies, and procedures.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering (or related) degree
- 8+ years’ experience as the development lead in network and infrastructure systems, security, data analytics and data science
- Experience with Windows and Unix/Linux security, Firewalls, Network Protocols, Networking Standards, Data analysis capabilities
- Proficiency in, C#, C++, Java, Python, Ruby, Node, Go and/or Power Shell.
- Implementation experience of Identity and Access Control Management.
- Implementation experience Security Information and Event Management
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies, Cloud computing and containerization technologies
- Extensive experience designing and implementing enterprise level and complex solutions for distributed systems