Our client is an international financial institution specializing in wealth management and insurance products.
Its Customer Service team is seeking someone self-motivated and proactive to join its well-established team. On-the-job training is to be provided to allow employees to get familiarized with the dynamic work environment and financial products. He/ She will be ultimately responsible for providing top-notch customer service experience to customers.
Work Location: Hybrid
- Resolve customer inquiries over the phone, email, live chat, and other digital communication
- Provide accurate information about the company’s financial products and services (on-the-job training provided)
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions including inquiries and complaints
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure customer’s needs are met and issues are solved
- Comply with company policies and procedures to maintain high-quality services
- Stay up-to-date with the industry trend
- At least 2 years of customer service experience, service counter or hotline setting preferred
- Good command of both verbal and written Chinese and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving with the ability to think critically
- Proficient in PC and Microsoft Office