My client is a Global Web3 SocialFi Marketplace. By combining the best of Social-Fi and Game-Fi, they’re aiming to explore the power of technology to reconfigure the world and new ways of collective thinking. Technologies involved are Blockchain, AI, Big Data, Metaverse, NFT, and Machine Learning. The team is a sizable unit, consisting of talents from those Tech Giants such as Facebook, Twitter, Bytedance, Alibaba, Google, Apple, and Microsoft. They are actively seeking a Vendor Manager to join the team.
- Develop and execute content strategies in alignment with company goals, ensuring a consistent brand voice and tone across all channels.
- Conduct thorough research on industry trends, target audience preferences, and competitors’ content to identify opportunities for differentiation and innovation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, design, and product development, to create content that aligns with product launches, promotions, and campaigns.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies, industry developments, and digital marketing trends to incorporate innovative ideas into content strategies.
- Conduct keyword research and utilize SEO best practices to optimize content for search engines and increase organic traffic.
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar to effectively manage content creation and distribution across various channels, including websites, blogs, social media, and email campaigns.
- Proven experience as a content writer, copywriter, or similar role
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
- Proficient in content creation/social media tools and platforms
- Strong research skills and staying up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Knowledge of SEO principles and content optimization
- Nice to know Web3/Blockchain/AI/Big Data/Fintech/Crypto experience
- Minimum 25 ALs
- Flexibility Working Hours
- Work from Home (Remote)
- Recreation Benefits
- More and more