Our client is a large S&P 500 consultancy firm with a global presence. Their primary focus is to provide business solutions to top-tier financial clients in Asia Pacific (APAC) and the United States (US). The team of experts has vast experience in consulting, project management, and delivering innovative solutions to our clients.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing and delivering projects for our top-tier financial clients.
Your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop and oversee a full process of client engagement, including developing new sources of business, sales meetings, work on proposals, M&A, product development, market insight and research, conducting business strategy practice for high-profile clients, and solid stakeholder management.
- Collaborate with teams to deliver projects to clients within the financial services industry.
- Utilise your expertise and knowledge in IFRS17, financial modeling systems, and solid project management skills to develop and deliver innovative solutions.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality work that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Provide thought leadership in the insurance industry and identify opportunities to enhance their product offerings.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Actuarial Science, Finance, or Economics.
- Over 15 years of experience predominately in the insurance industry.
- FSA/FIA or equivalent actuarial credentials.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated track record of leading and managing teams with high demands.
- Knowledge and experience with IFRS17 and financial modeling systems.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
If you are a driven and experienced Senior Consultant with a passion for the financial services industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.