Our client is a sizable and fast growing Crypto Trading Firm, dealing with all kinds of Digital Asset. By aiming at becoming the cutting-edge of the market, not only do they actively expand their team size, but also they implement different latest technologies (Big Data, AI, Blockchain) to their trading business.
- Responsible for the system development, enhancement, and optimization of the Data Application Platform for the Asset Management Division
- Responsible for the construction of data applications in big data scenarios and the development of the existing trading engine, storage engine, scheduling system, etc.
- Improve the platform data-based operation and business by combining options and various trading scenarios in an innovation way
- Provide trading strategy support and investment risk management capabilities for the Data Mining Users
- implementation of open source new technologies, and promote the technological evolution of the data center
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT related fields, Finance and Internet Development is preferred
- 3+ years of Java development and design experience; familiar with multi-threading and microservices
- Have experience in utilizing Big Data tools or engine such as Hadoop/Hive/Yarn/Flink/Presto/Clickhouse, etc.
- Familiar with Big Data processing and stream computing technologies such as Hbase/ Impala/Flume/Kafka that can solve complex problem in applications
- Familiar with Linux System and Shell Scripting is preferred
- Bonus: Familiar with common open source distributed middleware, message queue, storage engineer, booking system, etc.
- Experience in trading algorithm engineering
- Less Experience will be treated as Junior