Our client is a multinational firm seeking an experienced Business to a Business specialist to assist with the development of the business in APAC.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for offline retail distribution partnerships that align with the brands we own and partner with.
- Negotiate and manage distribution agreements with key partners and coordinate internal stakeholders for seamless execution.
- Cultivate strong relationships with B2B contacts, ensuring consistent service levels and identifying new sales opportunities.
- Analyze business reports to monitor sales performance and take proactive measures to address concerns.
- Manage stock levels and collaborate with the marketing team to ensure compliance with brand standards.
- Develop and monitor budgets for projected distribution revenue, sales performance, and stock levels.
- Create and send retailer stock files and order forms to partners 2 months prior to launch, along with relevant marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with retailers on forecasts and purchase orders, ensuring timely delivery.
- Prepare brand orders and forecasts, manage brand relationships, and conduct brand training as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- 8+ years of experience in B2B partnerships, preferably in the health supplements, medical devices, or beauty industry.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with a track record of delivering results.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, planning, and time management skills.
- Highly organized, motivated, and results-driven with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese and English.