We are looking for an experienced Salesperson to join our client’s team in Hong Kong (or potentially Singapore)
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with investors to facilitate real estate investments in countries such as Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Develop and maintain relationships with investors to facilitate real estate investments.
- Research and analyze market trends and investment opportunities in the region.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to maximize profits.
- Negotiate and close deals with investors.
- Monitor and report on the performance of investments.
- Provide advice and guidance to investors on investment strategies.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and build relationships.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or a related field.
- Proven experience in sales and/or real estate investment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the real estate market in Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Fluency in English and Chinese.