A leading household electric appliance manufacturer is looking for a Sale Manager in
their Hong Kong Sales office. The candidate is responsible for overseeing the sales
activities and strategies of the company’s electric products, and for achieving sales
targets, managing the sales team, and developing sales plans to drive revenue growth.
- Developing new market and distribution channels in Asian countries.
- Setting and implementing sales strategies to promote the company’s products.
- Monitoring market trends and competitors to identify new businesses and collect
marketing intelligence to stay ahead in the market.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key clients, distributors, and
- Conducting sales meetings, presentations and performance reviews for clients.
- Making price and margin determination, catalogue and price list for the sales
- Collaborating with the sales team of the Group in the EU and other departments such as
marketing, product development, and logistics to ensure smooth operations and
- Analyzing sales data and preparing sales reports to track performance and
identify areas for improvement.
- Five years of sales experience and experience in built-in kitchen appliances is a
- Tertiary Education with good networking.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in English and Chinese communication.
- Those with less experience will be considered as Sales Manager