An established, international Quant Trading Firm is seeking high-calibre Quantitative Developers for its expansion. They specialize in Algorithmic Strategies and have been a stable, lucrative business for over 10 years.
This role will work closely with quant strategists, analysts, and traders to build a cutting-edge research platform for further business growth. Responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Build and maintain trading database, analyze trading data and statistical modelling
- Design, develop, maintain, and evolve the quantitative research platform
- Research and implement cutting-edge model building pipeline
- Passionate about statistics and software programming (highly preferable in C++/Python)
- Strong in statistics and experienced in large-scale time-series dataset processing
- Familiar with UNIX-based operating systems
- Strong communications skills and self-initiative
Our client offers a dynamic, fast pace work environment, great internal mobility, and employee-centric culture.