Our client, a leading Crypto Proprietary Trading Firm, is seeking a talented and passionate Prompt Engineer to join their team. With offices located in Hong Kong and London, our client has been in business for close to a decade and is now exploring the adoption of AI to enhance their already lucrative operations.
In this role, you will be the first AI expert onboard the talented team and will play a critical role in shaping the business’s AI strategy. You will have the opportunity to provide consultation to the company on the latest developments and trends in generative AI and help identify new opportunities to apply these technologies to their trading strategies.
This role will lead the function to design and optimize models, fine-tune LLMs using proprietary data, and deploy them in our trading systems. Detailed responsibilities are:
- Develop and implement generative AI models for trading signals and insights
- Refine large language models (LLMs) to improve their performance on specific trading-related tasks
- Collaborate with data scientists to design and optimize models and LLMs
- Fine-tune LLMs using proprietary data and deploy them in the trading systems
- Continuously monitor and improve model and LLM performance
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research and developments in generative AI
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Strong programming skills in Python or similar languages
- Experience with generative AI models, such as GPT-3 or similar
- Experience refining large language models (LLMs) for NLP tasks
- Familiarity with financial markets and trading strategies
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills