An established sizable global FinTech firm is seeking a Product Manager for their new Digital Payment product. They are a leading business in its field and is continuing to expand, offering the highest quality product in the market.
You’ll work on an exceptional progressive product timeline in a dynamic, effective communication organization structure.
- Responsible for front-end and back-end system planning, function design, optimization and iteration, etc.
- Responsible for product design involving Web and App, product requirements documents preparation, and product prototypes development
- Coordinate closely with the business teams, identify generality and customization requirements, and assign functional priorities;
- Coordinate with the R&D team to ensure a smooth R&D progress including product launch
- Carry out data analysis to support business operations, build a resilient and sound product function system, and support continuous innovation and iteration of business models
- Conduct extensive industry and user research and build market research tools
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Internet/ finance industry or ideally digital payment
- Ideally familiar with the capital flow of payment products, having experience in designing accounting system-related modules
- Highly logical with strong data analysis ability, in particular using it to deduce reasonable optimization and improvement plans
- Proficiency in at least one prototyping tool (UX design), such as Axure, Sketch, etc. is preferred
- Possess good teamwork and communication skills, can take the initiative to solve problems, and are able to prioritize under pressure
- Able to communicate fluently in English, bilingual or also fluent in other languages is preferred