Rare opportunity to join a newly founded, promising Hedge Fund set up by former wall street executives who are successful serial entrepreneurs.
They are seeking experienced Options Traders capable of creating Algo Strategies. You’ll join a distributed team of quant experts in HK, US, UK, and Indonesia.
Our client provides excellent upward mobility, a dynamic and flexible environment, and a human-centric, result-oriented work culture.
- Trade and manage risk of the firm’s options book within a technology-driven trading operation
- Historical trade and data analysis
- Analyze, maintain and enhance trading models and algorithms
- A degree in a quantitative field such as applied mathematics for finance, mathematics, engineering or physics is a prerequisite
- Experienced as an Options Trader
- Ideally experience with pricing models for equity options, interest rate options, credit options and exotics, credit, inflation, FX or hybrids
- Good programming skills in C/C++
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Solid understanding of the automated trading environment