- Working with business stakeholders to understand business needs and ideas and translate them into meaningful data/analytics solutions.
- Work on the end to end flow of a broad range of analytics use cases to deliver real business value
- Writing software to clean and investigate large, messy data sets of numerical and textual data
- Analysis of complex datasets to make decisions, and creates visualization to drive data insight, and develops scalable algorithms and models
- Make strategy recommendation on data pull, integration, aggregation and retention incorporating business requirements and knowledge of best practices
- University degree in computer science, data science, Statistics, or any other equivalent degree
- At least 4 years working experience
- Hands-on experience in SQL, Python, ETL
- Hands-on experience in building dashboards, data modelling and Data Analytic
- Experience in AWS microservice. AWS cloud development with AWS certificate is in advanced.
- Experience in end-to-end solution (Informatica ETL/Alteryx) would be a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges in an enterprise environment
- Native Cantonese, Good Mandarin, Good English
- Previous IT experience in consulting firm or services vendors is preferred candidates with more experience would be considered as Senior data engineer / lead data engineer