Rare opportunity to work on a highly competitive FinTech product.
Successfully rebranded and transformed into a FinTech business, our client is an established Securities firm that’s seeking Java Developers for their latest project – a Trading App.
This role seats in a high-performing development team running weekly sprints in a Scrum environment. Your responsibilities would include:
- Work on trading and back office systems from development to implementation, testing, and documentation
- Involve in the design of the overall architecture of the backend application
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent/above
- Minimum of 2 years in Java Application Development
- Familiar with Java framework and build tools, e.g., Spring, Netty, JPA, Hibernate, Maven, etc.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Our client provides a meritocratic and vibrant workplace. Great opportunities for career advancement. Mentorship and training is available for those who seek to always strive for improvement.