Our client is a prop trading firm that has recently expanded from Hong Kong to London. They engage in trading various financial instruments including cryptocurrencies. They are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join our growing team in London.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for managing the HR function of the London office. The ideal candidate will have a financial background and a passion for cryptocurrencies. The successful candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and willing to work on-site.
- Manage the recruitment process for the London office, including job postings, resume screening, and interviews
- Onboard new employees and provide them with orientation to the firm’s policies, procedures, and culture
- Manage employee relations, including addressing concerns and resolving conflicts
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures that comply with legal requirements and support the firm’s business objectives
- Manage payroll and benefits administration for the London office
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements related to HR
- Provide guidance and support to managers on HR related matters
- Continually seek ways to improve HR processes and procedures to enhance the employee experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in HR generalist role
- Financial background, with experience in the trading industry preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated experience in managing HR processes and ensuring compliance with legal requirements
- Communication in English and Cantonese
If you are an experienced HR Generalist with a passion for cryptocurrencies and financial trading, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application for consideration.