Our clients are leading fintech firms and they’re looking for experienced candidates specialized in the Legal and Compliance field to join their team
- Overseeing the company’s legal and compliance functions such as employment, business expansion, company structure, commercial contract review and tax.
- Advise dispute resolution and prevention, internal investigations, risk assessments, service liability, protection of proprietary information and data; project management over commercial litigation and mediation.
- Handle various group-level legal work, including but not limited to joint ventures, partnerships, investments, debt & equity financings, and new markets entries.
- Liaise with regulators (HKMA, SFC, etc) and relevant industry associations.
- Assist the executives for ad-hoc projects.
- 8+ PQE in HK/ UK or other common law locations.
- Solid experience of practicing in a commercial environment. In-house experience at financial institutions and/or general fintech firms is a plus.
- Sound judgment of business practices, regulatory relationship management and reputational risk.
- Knowledge of PRC regulations is a plus (not a must to be qualified in PRC).
- Team-leading and internal training experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in English is a must. Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.