We are currently seeking a talented Full Stack Developer/System Analyst to join our client team. The ideal candidate should have 4-6 years of relevant working experience, with recent experience in Java and Node.js development. Familiarity with the aviation industry is preferred but not required.
- Work as part of a team to develop applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability.
- Design technical solutions based on business requirements.
- Lead and mentor junior team members in system enhancement development and resolving production incidents.
- Previous working experience of 4-6 years as a Java and Node.js Developer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a similar relevant field.
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as ReactJS and Angular.
- Knowledge of databases, Shell Scripting on Unix & Linux platforms.
- Development experience in SDLC for middle-scale enhancements across application platforms, web-related, and batch jobs.
- Ability to conduct technical analysis, troubleshoot independently, and propose resolutions.
- Good to have experience in penetration test vulnerability fixing.
- Good to have Azure cloud-related development experience.
- Experience in leading 2-5 junior developers.
- Experience in Agile Development.
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Cantonese.