Leading global technology company seeking experienced Full Stack Developer/Technical System Analyst to join their team!
- Develop applications and services using Agile methodologies within a team.
- Contribute to process and infrastructure improvements for the team and organization.
- Build both customer-facing UI and back-end services.
- Identify and resolve defects proactively using tools and innovative techniques.
- Assess potential solutions for technical and business suitability.
- Design technical solutions based on business requirements.
- Lead junior team members in system enhancement development and resolving production incidents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science with 4-6 years of Java/Node.js Developer experience
- Mastery of ReactJS, Angular, Unix & Linux Databases/ Shell scripting, and Agile Development
- SDLC for enhancements across application platforms, web-related, and batch jobs.
- Ability to perform technical analysis, independent troubleshooting, and propose resolutions.
- Experience in penetration test vulnerability fixing and Azure cloud-related development.
- Experience in leading a team of 2-5 junior developers.
- Strong command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.