Exciting opportunity to join a global company under their advanced Data Team of 10 high-performing specialists.
This role will be the trusted right-hand man/woman to the VP of Data responsible for the Group’s Global Data management, Governance, and Architecture, as well as Business Analytics, Data Visualization, and Best Practices & Innovation Related Strategies.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in Data Analytics and/or Business Analytics
- Hands-on Data Operations – dashboard & data visualization; experience using Google Studio, Tableau, GA4, etc.
- Experienced in Data engineering, data science, and business intelligence
- Vendor & project management experience
- Team Management experience
- Strong business acumen
- Native or highly fluent in English