- Responsible for client servicing, sales, strategy and management
- Evaluate and implement improvements in digital strategy.
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Executing integrated and cost-effective digital strategies for clients
- Develop website UI/UX including wireframe development and copywriting
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns
- Analyze customer and user data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Experience in client servicing, project management/account management and sales
- Strong proficiency in Digital Marketing and Social Media Projects
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English is a must.