Rare opportunity to work on a highly competitive FinTech product with strong ownership.
Successfully rebranded and transformed into a FinTech business, our client is an established Securities firm that’s seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer for their latest project, a Trading platform/ APP.
Backed by a listed company in Hong Kong, this competitive product will be launched within the coming 12 months, this is great timing to join the product’s founding team.
This role reports to the co-founder and works closely with the Head of IT, Scrum Master, and a fully onboard, high-performing development team.
- Automate the building, deploying, and testing of infrastructure used by the software development team
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipeline to streamline the software development life cycle and automate application testing procedure
- Support the availability of the cloud-based application and play a role in solving production incidents
- Innovate and contribute to the design of a scalable technology architecture
- Evangelize and educate all team members with DevOps principles and best practices
- Implement solutions in backup and application monitoring
- Ability to take ownership; possess a go-getting mentality
- Thrives in a fast-paced, highly efficient environment
- Solid experience in DevOps; open to candidates with a minimum of 2 years to 10+ experience
- Solid experience in Cloud Infrastructure tools such as Docker, Kubernetes and/or RedHat OpenShift
- Sound knowledge in Continuous Integration, Auto testing, and Auto Deployment
- Knowledge in DevOps solutions (e.g.: Jenkins, GitLab) is a great plus
- Experienced in an Agile development environment
- Familiar with Linux system