Our client is a Fortune 500 firm and looking for a Data Analyst to join their team.
- Manage the data by the company’s administration system and database
- Analyze client reported data to evaluate data quality, validate data integrity and accurate reporting
- Develop monthly policy exhibits and OFAC
- Generate and enhance the data analyzing process and system infrastructure
- Support ad-hoc projects such as management reports
- 12-month contract. Based in Hong Kong. Has the potential to turn into a full-time position
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computing Science, Commerce or related disciplines
- 1-3 years of working/ internship experience in insurance, reinsurance, and finance firms. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Good at SQL, VBA and Python
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Positive attitude, target-driven and good communication skills