The successful candidate will be responsible for handling the full spectrum of company secretarial work, including maintaining company books, preparing and filing documents related to shareholders in compliance with laws and regulations, and preparing and filing annual returns. The Company Secretary will also be responsible for ad hoc company secretarial duties as required.
- 10+ years of experience in a company secretarial role from a sizeable company
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong laws and regulations related to company secretarial work
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional qualification with ICSA/HKICS membership
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field