Our client is a multinational firm seeking an experienced Accountant to help with the finance department’s operations.
- Supervise Daily to Monthly Accounting operations for Hong Kong and other regions
- Provide routine reporting on company accounts and performance while providing solutions
- Perform forecasting, variance, budgeting, Cashflow, Receivables, payables, expenses, and more
- Liaise between internal and external stakeholders on tax, auditing, and more
- Participate in ad-hoc activities when required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant disciplines
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in a sizable company, preferably MNC (Seniors and Juniors welcome!)
- Holder of a CPA or undergoing CPA qualification
- Strong analytical, detailed-minded in figures, reporting writing, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and experience in SAP Concur, IBM Cognos or similar will be an advantage.
- Good command of both written and spoken English