A global technology company is seeking a detail-oriented Bid Support Specialist with strong communication skills and experience in proposal management
- Support Bid Registration and Bid Plan creation under the guidance of the Proposal Team Leader.
- Initiate Solution Manager Request (SMR) and facilitate the Bid governance/review process.
- Prepare the cost model based on input from the Proposal Team Leader and follow up on the bid approval process.
- Initiate related procurement requests and assist in performing Risk Assessment.
- Initiate and follow up on Technical Delivery Assessment and assist in filling the fact sheet and obtaining pricing approvals.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Bid approval process.
- University Graduate with at least 5 years of working experience.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral English and Cantonese.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated through proficient mathematics and numbers management.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as required for mission-critical schedules.
- Ability to multitask, maintain productivity, and work effectively under pressure.