My client is an Asia Top Architecture Firm founded by a group of experienced Architects. Due to the regional expansion, they are seeking all levels of Architects. They provide unique expertise in innovative design projects. They also have a leading role in research on community and environmental architecture design.
- Manage the design projects from concept development through to completion (such as governmental projects, Healthcare, Community, Schools, and NGOs)
- Identify, through consultation, clients’ requirements, approximate budget, timetable, and possible needs for future expansion.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impacts, reaching client’s specifications
- Prepares and presents designs, specifications, estimated costs, and proposed construction schedules
- Manage project teams and collaborate with other construction professionals
- Bachelor of Arts in a related field with 4-8 years of experience
- Registered Architect/HKIA Full Member
- Familiar with local practices and statutory requirements
- A strong sense to pursue perfect design work and project execution
- Ability to translate client ideas into visual and/or tangible references
- Project managers (Surveyor) holding HKIS qualification would be considered